Rambling

I need to apologize in advance, but this post is going to be all over the place and might not make a whole lot of sense (well, it will be comprehendible, maybe.... I'm not even making sense to myself...). Just read at your own risk.

I feel like I haven't updated in forever, but it's really only been a week. And your guys (if I'm lucky) post weekly, and if I am not it's maybe monthly. Not that I can really blame you all because it probably just means you have some kind of life which is ultimately a good thing. But come on, people, feel pity for your poor anti-social, void of a life friend who lives somewhat vicariously through your blogs.


Saw this. Found it hysterical. A baguette bag. Haha. It's awesome. I feel like this should be used for more than just baguettes.


I have also become obsessed with taking pictures of the sky.


Sunset.


More sunset.


Evening.


Night. The sky is one of the really only consistently beautiful things in Idaho. It's so big too. Big sky. Sometimes is seems a little too big like it's going to crush you, but usually it's just really pretty.


Went to B&N and say this. I don't know if you can really see it, but it this set of LotR with like a 1/4 inch of space on the side. Now, I could understand maybe a 1/16 or even possibly an 1/8, but this would just annoying me so much. I couldn't do it. I could never by this. Would drive me nuts.


This cracked me up because I completely agree with all of this. Haha.


Burrito baby. Yeah, totally ending with this. I am pretty sure I can convince Kira and Jeff to dress up the new baby like this for Halloween. That is if the whole Momo thing doesn't work out. It's the mustache that makes it.

Also, I am probably going down to Utah this Wednesday or Thursday and staying until the 11th of August. Woot. Party with the sisters.

DDoG:
Teaching Sunday school, specifically Preach My Gospel.

Comments

  1. The whole Momo thing? Sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way Rach I meant to comment on your last post. You should go into the cake business. I really wanted a piece of Joe's b-day cake...it looks AWESOME! I'm jealous of your soon to be stay in UTAH! Have fun for me. I want to know what the Momo thing is too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts