Avatar
So, I've been collecting these for a while. They are just some awesome, fun, hilarious, etc. things related to Avatar: The Last Airbender. I would apologize to those of you who have not seen it, but I won't because you should really be watching this awesomeness.

This was captioned: These people ended the 100 Year War. Some great faces here.

Foofoocuddlypoops.
Things that would be pretty awesome to own.

Dedication. Also, yip yip.


I could probably make the Appa pillow for myself. But I really like the Water Tribe hoodie.

I am in between earth and fire, I think. Which are you? (Seriously, write it in a comment.)

I just think this is beautiful and awesome. Also, Zuko is one of my favorite characters from the show.

I actually love all the Zuko field trip episodes.

I don't actually condone the burning of books, but this was too funny.
The Cabbage Merchant.



He's on my possible Halloween costume list. Seriously, he's awesome. One of the gems of the show.

Uncle Iroh is also one of my favorites (okay, okay, so I really love pretty much everyone on this show, but it's not my fault they are all so awesome).

"You too?" Hahaha. So great.
Well, that was fun. What's really funny about all this is I was planning on doing a more serious post. Obviously things did not go as planned. But that's okay because Avatar.
DDoG:
Matt for introducing me to this awesome show that changed my life.

This was captioned: These people ended the 100 Year War. Some great faces here.

Foofoocuddlypoops.
Things that would be pretty awesome to own.

Dedication. Also, yip yip.


I could probably make the Appa pillow for myself. But I really like the Water Tribe hoodie.

I am in between earth and fire, I think. Which are you? (Seriously, write it in a comment.)

I just think this is beautiful and awesome. Also, Zuko is one of my favorite characters from the show.

I actually love all the Zuko field trip episodes.

I don't actually condone the burning of books, but this was too funny.
The Cabbage Merchant.



He's on my possible Halloween costume list. Seriously, he's awesome. One of the gems of the show.

Uncle Iroh is also one of my favorites (okay, okay, so I really love pretty much everyone on this show, but it's not my fault they are all so awesome).

"You too?" Hahaha. So great.
Well, that was fun. What's really funny about all this is I was planning on doing a more serious post. Obviously things did not go as planned. But that's okay because Avatar.
DDoG:
Matt for introducing me to this awesome show that changed my life.

I am definitely fire! Maybe that explains why I can never take my eyes off the camp fire hahaha. All my girls are still asleep! This is a first!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite post so far. :) I'm either fire or water, going by the hands. Avatar: The Last Airbender really was/is the best. Korra tries to carry on the legacy but hey, there's only one Aang, Sokka, Katara, and Toph. And Zuko and Iroh. And Momo and Appa. I think that's everybody...
ReplyDeleteI think I'm water. David got me to start watching this show and I love it!
ReplyDelete