Photos

Okay guys, it's time for another round of "Let's pretend I'm going to do this 30 day challenge blog thing and see how far I get!"

We all know how good I am at this, but I decided that it will be better this time around. Really. So, some days it will be like a real post and some days it will just be a picture taken by yours truly.

Here is the list:


And here is my self portrait:


Oh, look. Me reading a book. Chamber of secrets is a good one. Also, let me just show you a quick picture of this cover.


Sweet, right?


I also have the first one. Then they didn't make any more of the books with these covers, and I'm really mad about it because they are so much better than the other covers. I wanted the whole series in these. Sad day of my life.

Anyway, back to my self portrait. I thought it would be appropriate to actually show a part of myself in my self portrait. Otherwise it's just a picture of me, and that is boring. Plus, I haven't showered today, so I wanted to distract from that. Hahaha.

DDoG:
Goldfish crackers.

Comments

  1. The cover illustrations are very cool! oh how I love the Harry Potter series... just listened to all of the books on cd (again) and I want to start all over again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts