Sick
Back in Boise now with a sunning nose and a sore throat. So annoying. I ended up sleeping most the day today, so now I am not super tired. Although, I need to go to sleep soon because I have work in the morning.
Before we left Utah though, my mom and I got hair cuts.I chopped all of mine off, and it is amazing to have short hair again. Seriously, it takes me like two seconds to wash my hair now. I love it.

I like it.
We also celebrated my mom's 55th birthday. I made the cake (it was fine. I didn't like how the icing turned out).

But mom liked it, so that's all that really matters. Haha. Also, my mom is the best.
In other news, I am really upset about something that doesn't actually matter at all and that none of you will understand because you don't read Blue Exorcist. But one of the members of the team is a traitor, and I am really, really, really upset about. I'm so mad. This is the second time this has happened to me (the other traitor, although I'm still holding out that it's just some ploy, is Ishida from Bleach). Plus, one of my mangas ended. I just read the last chapter today. I'm so sad it's over. Lord Death died, and I'm pretty sad about that too. Plus Soul and Maka never really got together. So depressing. But I'm just mostly upset about Shima-kun. He was their friend. How should he do this? I need to stop. I'm too tired for this.
Good-Night.
DDoG:
That Maka's dad didn't die. That would have been way too much.
Before we left Utah though, my mom and I got hair cuts.I chopped all of mine off, and it is amazing to have short hair again. Seriously, it takes me like two seconds to wash my hair now. I love it.

I like it.
We also celebrated my mom's 55th birthday. I made the cake (it was fine. I didn't like how the icing turned out).

But mom liked it, so that's all that really matters. Haha. Also, my mom is the best.
In other news, I am really upset about something that doesn't actually matter at all and that none of you will understand because you don't read Blue Exorcist. But one of the members of the team is a traitor, and I am really, really, really upset about. I'm so mad. This is the second time this has happened to me (the other traitor, although I'm still holding out that it's just some ploy, is Ishida from Bleach). Plus, one of my mangas ended. I just read the last chapter today. I'm so sad it's over. Lord Death died, and I'm pretty sad about that too. Plus Soul and Maka never really got together. So depressing. But I'm just mostly upset about Shima-kun. He was their friend. How should he do this? I need to stop. I'm too tired for this.
Good-Night.
DDoG:
That Maka's dad didn't die. That would have been way too much.

I love your hair!! It makes me want to cut mine, but then again, I'm a chicken so...
ReplyDeleteI love your haircut, you look great!
ReplyDeleteRach your haircut is amazing! I think it is one of the best ones you have ever gotten! love it, love you, gotta go!
ReplyDeleteGreat hair! I'm glad you took initiative like me and Jeffrey and chopped it off. Good luck on making it through Korra, as well.
ReplyDeleteYou rock the haircut. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the short hair! You are a babe.
ReplyDelete