Newfangled
Like the new look of my blog? It's a bit girly, isn't it? Haha. I really like the colors though. They make me happy. Haha.
What else is going on?
Nothing.
Well, no. Not nothing. But just the same old, same old. Work. TV. Organizing. Reading.
Oh, reading.
I started The Shining. It's terrifying and wonderful. I love it. I'm in love with Stephen King as a writer. The way he uses words is just so beautiful. It's amazing. He knows how to build up too. The whole first half of the book is pretty calm, then BAM! Three pages of terror! Then it's calm again and BAM! Three more pages of terror! And so it goes. I had to stop reading because it was getting dark, and I got too scared. But I love it. I love scaring myself. Love scary books. Love scary movies.
Also, I was on Pinterest and saw this.

It's a dog room. Who does this for their dog? The little table with the lamp and 'love' on it is what really gets me. Hahaha. Cracks me up.
Hope all of you have a wonderful day!
DDoG:
Reading scriptures in the morning. Need to start doing that more often. Always better in the morning.
What else is going on?
Nothing.
Well, no. Not nothing. But just the same old, same old. Work. TV. Organizing. Reading.
Oh, reading.
I started The Shining. It's terrifying and wonderful. I love it. I'm in love with Stephen King as a writer. The way he uses words is just so beautiful. It's amazing. He knows how to build up too. The whole first half of the book is pretty calm, then BAM! Three pages of terror! Then it's calm again and BAM! Three more pages of terror! And so it goes. I had to stop reading because it was getting dark, and I got too scared. But I love it. I love scaring myself. Love scary books. Love scary movies.
Also, I was on Pinterest and saw this.

It's a dog room. Who does this for their dog? The little table with the lamp and 'love' on it is what really gets me. Hahaha. Cracks me up.
Hope all of you have a wonderful day!
DDoG:
Reading scriptures in the morning. Need to start doing that more often. Always better in the morning.

Oh man, President Nixon would LOVE his own special bedroom...as long as it was in the same room and bed as me.
ReplyDelete