Okay

I know. I totally failed at the whole picture thing. Why didn't you all try to stop me. We knew it was going to be a failure from the start. So yeah, done with that.
On Thursday it was my grandma's 90th birthday. Crazy, right? Kind of like her. One day I will do a post on her.


Grandma and her four sons: Chris, Brad, John, and Joe (my dad!).


Grandma and her four sons trying to kill her. See how calm she is? Comes from raising four hoodlums. It was the first time in about 20 years that all the brothers were together.

In other exciting news, today is Becky's 30th birthday! Everyone should wish her a happy one (even if it's late). Becky is awesome and I love her. Seriously, she's one o the coolest people ever. You should all feel lucky to know her (and if you don't know her, I'm sorry because you're missing out).

And one more thing. I saw this on Pinterest.


Under it, all it said as a description was masculine. Boyish maybe. But masculine? I don't know about that. Haha.

DDoG:
Becky.

Comments

  1. Thanks Rach your da bomb! Love the pictures of Grandma and her sons!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts