Serious

I have a serious problem. An addiction. It's effecting me financially. It's really bad.



I can't stop buying books.

Seriously, I have a book buying addiction. I love buying them. Especially when they are at DI or Savers or a used bookstore because then they are really cheap. It's so easy to justify. It's only a dollar. It's half off. It's 75 cents! It's for someone else! I have a gift card (okay, that one is obviously okay because it's the only thing you can buy with a bookstore gift card).

Today I bought 18 books. Six of them weren't for me, okay? I bought some books for my nieces and nephew. It was only 26 dollars for 18 books! I know, I know. It doesn't make it okay. I just really love owning books. In fact, do you want to know what my book count is up to? 535. I am proud and a little appalled by that number. Hahaha. The real problem with having so many books is having somewhere to put them all. I need another bookcase. I'm going to have to start stacking books on the floor.



Yeah, I might, or might not, live by this. Hahaha.

Other serious matters to discuss:

Halloween!! I love Halloween. I wish I could still go trick-or-treating because it is awesome. In fact, that is one reason I am excited to have kids because then I can take them and steal their candy... I mean, regulate their candy... Hahaha.

Anyway, the real reason I bring up Halloween is because I need help deciding what to be! I want it to be something awesome (obviously) and something that requires face makeup. I've always wanted to do really awesome face makeup one year for Halloween. So, if you don't mind throwing out some ideas, it would be greatly appreciated.

This is my lat serious thing for today. Hahaha.

Am I funny? I think I'm hilarious, but that does not necessarily mean I am actually funny. Mostly, if you find my blog funny at times. Do I make you chuckle? Or laugh out loud? Or laugh in your head? I'll take whatever.

DDoG:
Autumn. It's the best season! Too bad it only lasts for like two weeks in Idaho, but it's okay because it's still awesome.

Comments

  1. Back in college I had a book buying problem. Eventually I had to stop because I realized I was moving and needed to be able to get all my books back to Virginia (it took several trips). Plus I had bought books I hadn't read, and that was getting out of hand. So, then I made it a goal to not buy any new books until I read all of my old ones....and that's why I haven't bought a book in several years. Okay, not quite, I sometimes buy random books, but very rarely. The problem is that right now I want to read something but I don't have anything I want to read...bahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just buy a new book! Go to Goodwill or savers or something. They're are cheap and then you don't feel that guilty for buying a new book. Haha. Or there is always the library. It's this cool place where they let you borrow books for free. They're all over. Haha.

      Delete
  2. We are kindred spirits because I love books and I love Halloween. So much. I've always wanted to be the White Witch from Narnia... that would take a lot of makeup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh. The White Witch would be pretty cool. I will have to put it on the list. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts