27

First, I had an awesome birthday! It was really nice and chill. I went to Krystle's ward for sacrament meeting because she was giving a talk. I went to the last two hours of church at my ward because I had to teach. I made cupcakes for my class with pink lemonade frosting (still not sure how I feel about that frosting). Mom made oven fried chicken, potato salad, and corn on the cob for dinner.


It was delish.


I made a lemon poppy seed cake. I like making cakes, and there are not a lot of occasions to make cake, so I made my own birthday cake. The cake was good, but the frosting was a little to lemony for my taste. Frosting is still something I need to get better at. I never like the frosting I make.


My birthday present from Krystle. A zebra striped pillow and angel wrap (look them up, they are awesome). I have realized recently that I love all things zebra striped.


I also got a new phone case and avatar-ed it up. What. I love it. Woot. Woot.

I am excited to be 27. It's going to be awesome. It's already been a much better year than the last. Good things are going to happen.

DDoG:
Celebrations that require cake because who doesn't love cake.

Comments

  1. I want some of that cake! I am on the quest for a good frosting recipe as well. Let me know if you find a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts