Pain

So I have been trying to post about my trip to England, but Blogger hates me. That means we get to talk about my fantabulously awesome week.

Well, mostly just my trip to the hospital.
What?!
Nothing serious. Just the worst pain I have ever felt ever. The first doctor I went to thought it might be appendicitis. Nope. Two cysts on my right ovary. One of which is filled with blood and other fluids that will burst on occasion and cause ridiculous amounts of pain. But they are nothing life threatening, so I just have to pray this little gift from my body won't burst often. Yay. Happy birthday to me!

Now that I mention it, it is almost my birthday! I'm going to be 27! Say what! That is a lot if exclamation points. I'm kind of excited. I don't get as excited about birthdays as I used to, but I've also never been much of a party person. But I feel like 27 is going to be a good year.

Now time for something in no way related to my birthday at all.


Aren't these the cutest earrings you've ever scene? They'll little flamingos! Awesome.

Also, I saw this, and it reminded me of how a companion once explained how she thought the Celestial Kingdom would be like.


She said she felt it would be being able to see whoever you wanted to see whenever you wanted to see them. Makes sense.

Well, I hope you all had a less painful week than I.

DDoG:
Not having to have surgery. Also, that it's almost my birthday. Yay!

Comments

  1. whaaaaaaaat that is crazy and totally proves my theory that ovaries are no good. I hope it's feeling better! and I can't wait for the Europe post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 27 will be a good year too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts