Halloween Party.

So, I would have some awesome pictures but I couldn't find my iPad at the time of the party, so I will have to just describe it in great detail for my dearest Laura. And everyone else who reads my blog.

First, I have to mention the food. We made five bajillion cupcakes. No, that is not an exaggeration. You all know I don't exaggerate. Ever. Actually I will take a picture. Okay, I just ran through our kitchen and took pictures of all the food we still have left and some that we don't.






This is the bowl we put the cupcakes in. Imagine that it is filled so much that it is actually a little mountain of cupcakes and that is how many we had.






We called this skeleton poop. Yes. Awesome. It's chow mien noodles, chocolate, butterscotch, and marshmallow. I know, what could possibly be better.






This is a picture of a crockpot...........
Haha. Okay, we made chili cheese dip that was super delicious, and I couldn't stop eating it. It was bad.





Pretzels in the chip bag. A two-for. Chips went with dip, and pretzels are just the best things ever.






Marshmallows.






Jell-O. Okay, so we tried to make worms out of jell-O, but unfortunately we were extremely unsuccessful, and so we just had jell-O. However, it was a lovely slime color, so all was not lost on the spooky, gross factor.






Purple icing for the cupcakes. We also had green and orange, but I was too lazy to get the orange out, and the green is gone.






These were the straws used to try and make the jell-O worms. Okay, these aren't the actual straws (those went in the trash), but you get the idea.






And this is the bowl of candy that no Halloween is complete without. It was also a lot fuller, but it got eaten a lot of and this sentence makes no sense. All I know is that Scott ate most of the now-and-laters and the good flavors of laffy-taffy (banana is disgusting and should never even be made. Blah). I'm pretty sure I ate half the sweet tarts. Love them. But then, who doesn't? Weirdos, that's who.

I dressed up as a zombie cowgirl. It was fantastic. Celeste and Sarah were dumm and dummer. They put dumdums all over themselves, which becomes funnier later. Lana was a hillbilly, and she looked awesome. Leo was a football player with a black eye. I did the make-up even though he was a big baby about it. No one else really dressed up, the bums.

The party was supposed to start at 4pm which was ridiculously early if you ask me, and it didn't really start until 5:30. We just played games and whatnot. After that at 8-ish we went to the dance at the school, and that was a lot of fun. I forget how much I love dancing until I do it again. So, Celeste and Sarah had dumdums all over them, and when they would dance dumdums would go flying all over the place. People kept gathering them up. They were like human pinatas. It was awesome. We stayed there until 11 and then it was home time. So that was it. I will try to get pictures up when I get them. Sarah took some, so I will get her to email them to me or something. Or I might be able to get people to dress up tomorrow. We are going to watch Rear Window tomorrow after fhe. Hahaha. Love that movie. So good. And who doesn't live Jimmy Stewart? Exactly.

Have a wonderful and happy Halloween everyone!!!!!

Comments

  1. First of all, THAT WAS HILARIOUS. Sarah and Celeste...I can see it. But I'm super excited for pictures! :)
    Secondly, I love your grammar. All of it :)
    Third, I deeply appreciate you getting up and taking pictures of the leftover food and tools used to create spooky Halloween creations for me. You are THE best. I love you so so so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys do so much fun stuff! And remember the Halloween dance we went to our freshman year, where they played the music video for Thriller? That was pretty fantastic. That, and Jonathan's dancing skills... Hahaha. I thought his dancing was hilarious, poor guy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts