So, I am watching the movie The Eagle. Love it. Actually this is my second time watching it, but I really do enjoy it. It is on the violent side, lots of intense battle scenes, but extremely good.
In other news, tomorrow I head down to Utah again for another field trip. I'm excited because we are going to a Hindu temple, a cathedral, and the Salt Lake Temple. It will be awesome. That and the car ride is actually going to be really awesome too because our van is going to have all the cool people in it. Love it.
Joseph is doing Guitars Unplugged tonight. I'm excited for it. He should do well. He says that the guys he is doing it with are good too, so we shall see. Laura is going to come with me, so either way it will be fun.
Also, the weather has been really nice here this week. As opposed to two weeks ago which looked like this:

And this:

I love Rexburg. Haha. Of course Halloween is coming up, so that will mean bad weather. It's notorious for that here in good ol' Rexburg.
Hope everyone has a happy weekend!
In other news, tomorrow I head down to Utah again for another field trip. I'm excited because we are going to a Hindu temple, a cathedral, and the Salt Lake Temple. It will be awesome. That and the car ride is actually going to be really awesome too because our van is going to have all the cool people in it. Love it.
Joseph is doing Guitars Unplugged tonight. I'm excited for it. He should do well. He says that the guys he is doing it with are good too, so we shall see. Laura is going to come with me, so either way it will be fun.
Also, the weather has been really nice here this week. As opposed to two weeks ago which looked like this:
And this:
I love Rexburg. Haha. Of course Halloween is coming up, so that will mean bad weather. It's notorious for that here in good ol' Rexburg.
Hope everyone has a happy weekend!

AH. Hate the snow. I'm sorry I didn't end up coming with you! That would have been the perfect night for us - one day we will REUNITE! And watch New Girl. Alllll day long.
ReplyDelete