Road trip. Okay, so I got this new app (Oh no, I'm one of those people now) that let's me blog even when I'm not connected to the Internet and then I can put it on later. It also let's me put on pictures which for some reason my iPad doesn't let me do. So, I am testing out the whole picture thing by documenting the road trip back to Rexburg.
This is the view out the windshield (and now that I spell that word it actually makes a lot of sense and makes me laugh). Pretty hills and sunlight. Woot.
Joseph driving at the speed of light. Not really, but he drives a lot faster than I do. Of course, Katelyn would say I drive like a grandma so...
Lindsay sleeping. So precious. Hopefully she doesn't get mad that I took this picture. Haha.
This doesn't look like it, but it is actually Matt Smith, Joseph's roommate that bums rides off of us.
This is just cute.
A post with pictures. Yay! And I've done this way too many times this weekend. I'm not sure if it is something you all (all seven people that read my blog ) should get used to or not.

Haha, nice. Most of my trips to and from Rexburg were done in a shuttle. This looks much more fun!
ReplyDeleteI like the new format. And baby Jeffrey looks so much like a grownup! my goodness he looks like his daddy. thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete