Pumpkins
So, I am sitting in the Taylor listening to a forum that is really exciting. Actually, it is somewhat interesting, but I'm not really listening because I just needed something to do before class. I should be more dedicated to learning. Of course, I have a problem just being motivated to get to class everyday, so be proud.
On to the fun stuff!
Yesterday we decorated pumpkins. It was a lot of fun, and our pumpkins looked awesome. Oh yeah. It was me, Celeste, Sarah, Leo, and Scott (Leo's roommate). Cameron (another of Leo's roommates) came over later, but he missed the pumpkin carving and just ate dinner with us. Hmmm, who's the smart one of this group. Haha. More pictures!

My pumpkin, I decided to go more traditional this year.

Sarah's angry face, barfing pumpkin. There is a story that goes with the angry face, but I'm to lazy to write it out.

Jack the Pumpkin King! Leo's pumpkin.

Celeste working on her Mickey Mouse pumpkin.

Cameron.

Sarah and Celeste.

PUMPKINS!!!!




So it was a good time and then we made enchiladas for dinner. De-lish.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
On to the fun stuff!
Yesterday we decorated pumpkins. It was a lot of fun, and our pumpkins looked awesome. Oh yeah. It was me, Celeste, Sarah, Leo, and Scott (Leo's roommate). Cameron (another of Leo's roommates) came over later, but he missed the pumpkin carving and just ate dinner with us. Hmmm, who's the smart one of this group. Haha. More pictures!
My pumpkin, I decided to go more traditional this year.
Sarah's angry face, barfing pumpkin. There is a story that goes with the angry face, but I'm to lazy to write it out.
Jack the Pumpkin King! Leo's pumpkin.
Celeste working on her Mickey Mouse pumpkin.
Cameron.
Sarah and Celeste.
PUMPKINS!!!!
So it was a good time and then we made enchiladas for dinner. De-lish.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Wow, your pumpkin looks so cool! We have three pumpkins, but have yet to carve them. Whoops! Maybe this weekend. Or maybe we won't carve them. Maybe we'll paint them or something. Who knows, especially with little kids?
ReplyDeleteI want to hear the story behind Sarah's pumpkin! PS thanks a bajillion for taking pictures and putting them up....it means the world to me to be able to keep up with you guys. I miss you.
ReplyDelete