November
It's the month of thanks giving. That's right people, one of the best months of the year even though it means it is freezing cold outside and we will be getting a lot of snow very soon. We actually had some snow over the weekend, but it's mostly gone now.
In other news, I lost one pound this past week. Yay! So that was good. I have now lost a total of 44 pounds, which is actually really good when I think about it. Only 25 more pounds to go before I reach my goal weight. I'm really excited to actually meet that goal. It will be weird to be that weight again but really good.
Nothing else is really going on here. The usual. Hanging out and such with the boys and Sarah. So yeah, pretty chill here even though really the week was not that great, but I am going to the temple tomorrow with my new friend, Andrew. So, temple is always good. I need it so bad right now.
And for your viewing enjoyment:

The girls and I trying on hats at Wal-Mart. Oh so fun. Love those too.
I am grateful...
for Claire, who is one of the most caring people I know.
for pizza because it can somehow make everything better, especially when it's with Krystle.
for texts from Heidi because they never fail to make me happy.
What are you grateful for?
In other news, I lost one pound this past week. Yay! So that was good. I have now lost a total of 44 pounds, which is actually really good when I think about it. Only 25 more pounds to go before I reach my goal weight. I'm really excited to actually meet that goal. It will be weird to be that weight again but really good.
Nothing else is really going on here. The usual. Hanging out and such with the boys and Sarah. So yeah, pretty chill here even though really the week was not that great, but I am going to the temple tomorrow with my new friend, Andrew. So, temple is always good. I need it so bad right now.
And for your viewing enjoyment:
The girls and I trying on hats at Wal-Mart. Oh so fun. Love those too.
I am grateful...
for Claire, who is one of the most caring people I know.
for pizza because it can somehow make everything better, especially when it's with Krystle.
for texts from Heidi because they never fail to make me happy.
What are you grateful for?

I'm grateful for you. I love you.
ReplyDelete