Christmas!
So, it is Christmas morning, and we have finished opening presents. I got probably one of the most awesome gifts I have ever gotten in my life.

It's light up Legos! I got them from Ki and Jeff.

I am in love. They also got me this awesome piece of art.

I also got some vivint gifts from Kels. Haha. And lots of Candy.
Here are some of the gifts the other peeps got.

Kate's gifts from Dalton (the picture) and a awesome watch (from Becky and Kyle).

I told mom to hold her favorite gifts, cookies and a salad spinner. Ha.

Simon got Kelsey a marshmallow gun. It's dangerous.

Dad was channelling Dumbledore and asked for socks for Christmas. Hahaha.

Joseph got some sweet shirts from Kels and Simon.

Joseph took this picture. It was his gift to Kels and Simon.

The artist with his work.

"Santa" *cough*mom*cough* got this Nativity for Kelsey and Simon. Here are some close ups.



I loved the little details on the stable.

Also, don't you love Kate's socks. Simon got them for Kels, but she doesn't like those kinds of socks. She gave them to me, but I don't like them either. Thus, they went to Kate she loves them.
DDoG:
Now, of course I am grateful for the gifts, and for being with family (although Ki and Beck and their fams are not with us. Sad), but really I'm grateful for my Savior. He is the reason for the season. Haha. Man, I sound so cheesy. Haha. But, yeah. Be grateful for the Savior today. Maybe build him a cake or something. Merry Christmas!

It's light up Legos! I got them from Ki and Jeff.

I am in love. They also got me this awesome piece of art.

I also got some vivint gifts from Kels. Haha. And lots of Candy.
Here are some of the gifts the other peeps got.

Kate's gifts from Dalton (the picture) and a awesome watch (from Becky and Kyle).

I told mom to hold her favorite gifts, cookies and a salad spinner. Ha.

Simon got Kelsey a marshmallow gun. It's dangerous.

Dad was channelling Dumbledore and asked for socks for Christmas. Hahaha.

Joseph got some sweet shirts from Kels and Simon.

Joseph took this picture. It was his gift to Kels and Simon.

The artist with his work.

"Santa" *cough*mom*cough* got this Nativity for Kelsey and Simon. Here are some close ups.



I loved the little details on the stable.

Also, don't you love Kate's socks. Simon got them for Kels, but she doesn't like those kinds of socks. She gave them to me, but I don't like them either. Thus, they went to Kate she loves them.
DDoG:
Now, of course I am grateful for the gifts, and for being with family (although Ki and Beck and their fams are not with us. Sad), but really I'm grateful for my Savior. He is the reason for the season. Haha. Man, I sound so cheesy. Haha. But, yeah. Be grateful for the Savior today. Maybe build him a cake or something. Merry Christmas!

Comments
Post a Comment