The Hobbit

So, I went to see this movie at the midnight showing. I then went to see it that same day at 7pm, both times with Joseph. Today we are going to see it again, and I am just as excited this time as for the other two times. It is awesome. If you have not seen it, you need to see it.

Okay, so we just got back from The Hobbit. It was just as awesome. Every time I see it, it just makes me want to see it again. I cannot wait until the next one comes out, but, alas, I will have to. Although, I think if you read the book, you might like it better than if you didn't. There are just some little things that are funny if you have read the book.

But, I won't spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen it. Here are the shirts I made for Joseph and me.


Joseph's. It's Bilbo Baggins.


Mine. Okay, the writing is horrible. Please ignore it. But I really love how the rest turned out. Now, I did cheat, in that I didn't draw it. I printed off this:


Then I cut it out like a stencil and painted it on the shirt. (I did a stencil with Joseph's too, but I drew the picture myself.) So, not as legit as they usually are.

Joseph and I in our shirts heading out to the midnight showing.


Yep, it is awesome.

The midnight showing was a lot of fun. We saw an awesome Gandalf that was smoking outside (not a pipe unfortunately). There were lots of hobbits and a couple of Gollums too. Love the midnight crowd. It will be awesome for the last movie. Maybe I will dress up as Smaug. That would be awesome. I can start designing now....

DDoG:
Good movies, and even more so, better books. Love them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts