Joyous

So, for today I was going to take a picture of my awesome family being joyous, but I forgot until Joseph had gone to bed and Kate had left with Dalton. This is what I got.


Mom sleeping. Which can actually be a joyous thing, sleep.


Dad giving a goofy smile. Although, you can't really see it in the dark.


I don't know about you, but sometimes Skittles are a reason to rejoice. Yum.


Of course, this is the man reason for rejoicing this time of year (and all year). It is actually my favorite painting of the Savior. It makes me happy to look at it.


And another grumpy cat for you because he's hilarious.

DDoG:
Homemade macaroni and cheese. That is what we had for dinner and it was delicious. Oh and these guys.


From the show Merlin (which is awesome). They're beautiful men.

Comments

Popular Posts