Ornaments and Something I'm Reading

So, right now I am baby-sitting this weekend and week till Wednesday for a couple in my parents ward. They have four boys ages 10-16. Probably one of the easiest jobs ever. They're good boys.

12/8 Ornaments
Every year Kelsey gets us ornaments that reflect our personalities. It's awesome. I don't know if I have pictures of them. Let me check.... Nope, but mine from last year kind of looked like this:


I can't remember the reason why I got a squirrel, but I did. It's awesome.

12/9 Something I'm Reading


In preparation for the movie! What?! So exciting! Seriously. Look at this poster.


Martin Freeman is awesome. I cannot wait for Thursday! Joseph and I got tickets. I am going to make t-shirts for us. I'll post them when they are done. Or after the movie. Or both. Ahhhh. I cannot wait!!!!! It is going to be amazing.

Also, Ki and Jeff got part of my gift for them the other day. I was super excited about it. And Kira said she really liked it. Here it is.


An advent calendar.


Each pocket has an activity to do that day and some candy to munch on. I am very proud of this. It's really the first time I've done any kind of quilting, so it's not perfect, but pretty good if I do say so myself.


The back of the card with some gold paint, so they know which ones they have done.

Anyway, that is all the news I have for today. Woot.

DDoG:
Caesar Salad. That stuff is really good. Like super delicious. I don't know why I don't eat it more often because it's amazing. Love it.

Comments

Popular Posts