Back on the Bandwagon!
I am officially back on the boot camp bandwagon! Last week I did Jillian five times and did pretty well with my eating (it was a little hard being my birthday and all). But I still lost FOUR (that's right, 4!) pounds! Am I really excited about that number? Yes, yes I am. I haven't had a four pound week since the summer. And this next week will also be good, I hope. I want to do Jillian every day and do my four minute workout at night (if anyone wants that, let me know, and I'll get it too you). That and I will be a lot better with my eating. I'm really happy about it though. Yay! Anyway, I hope everyone else has a great day and that for those of you doing boot camp, it is also going well for you.
Oh, and here's something I found hilarious. Enjoy.

Oh, and here's something I found hilarious. Enjoy.


Wow! Four pounds! Good job! And I want to know what that 4-minute workout thing is...
ReplyDeleteAnd that comic is hilarious. What on earth does grok my jive mean? lol.