Cake

Happy Birthday! to me. Yep, I turn 25 today. I am officially a quarter of a century. Exciting, I know. Haha. In honor of my birthday (I'm I allowed to honor my own birthday? Eh, why not?), I am going to talk about cake. Unfortunately, for boot camp reasons, I will not actually be eating cake (I will have ice cream, which, in my opinion, is better than cake). This doesn't mean I can't show you some awesomely bad cakes, and some spectacularly amazing cakes. These are from a website, cakewrecks.com, so awesome. I die laughing while reading it. Anyway, on to the cakes!



You keep reading it, expecting it to make sense. It never does, and the arrow (that might have been put there to clarify) only makes things more confusing.



Let's not get too crazy with the compliments here. I mean putting in "slightly" just goes over the top.



This one is much better. Now, I for sure wont get too big a head. Haha.



Yes, it says turd. And is it immature that I find this hilarious? Possibly, but I'm pretty sure you are all laughing too. I especially love the tracker decorations, too.



This one had to be a joke, but still, I want someone to give me this cake or give it to someone. I mean, there's just no beating around the bush with this one.



This is obviously one of the spectacularly amazing cakes. It's Up, and so freaking adorable. I love the balloons!!


This is just gorgeous. Look at all that detail. I love stained glass, and this actually looks like it could be a stained glass window.



It's van Gogh. van Gogh! Love. Love. Love. Love. van Gogh. Love.


It's an antiqued cake. How cool is that? I want to try and do this. Not on such a grand cake, but I would love to be able to do this.



Those are not real leaves. Sick, huh? It's amazing what some people can do with sugar.



I just love the pattern on it. You pipe the outline and then get at brush wet and pull the icing in. This is something else I want to try at some point. So cool.

Well, I hope everyone has an awesome day. I know I will. It's my birthday, and I'm going to par-tay. What. What. And eat stew. I'm so excited. Love you all.

Comments

  1. Some of those cakes are ridiculous. Ridiculously terrible, and ridiculously amazing. I especially love the "Up" cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Rach! love the cake pics... cake is my favorite food group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts