So, I know it has been forever since I last blogged. Posted. Whatever. Anyway, it's been a while. But there have been a few good things going on. I have started boot camp again. My first week I lost 3 lbs, and this week I am hoping to lose 3 more. We will see.
I also got a job at Challenger school, which I love but which is also only 12.5 hours a week. And I get this weird feeling that I need to be doing something else. So, right now the work situation is super up in the air. Awesome right. I love when Heavenly Father tells you you need to do something and gives absolutely no direction. But then that's life and the gospel. Faith and more faith.
I have also now been to every temple in Idaho. I just went to Twin Falls yesterday for the first time. Here's a picture:

So pretty. It looks like the Rexburg temple on the outside, but it is totally different on the inside. And I love the Celestial room, but then, who doesn't love the Celestial room in a temple.
I also got a job at Challenger school, which I love but which is also only 12.5 hours a week. And I get this weird feeling that I need to be doing something else. So, right now the work situation is super up in the air. Awesome right. I love when Heavenly Father tells you you need to do something and gives absolutely no direction. But then that's life and the gospel. Faith and more faith.
I have also now been to every temple in Idaho. I just went to Twin Falls yesterday for the first time. Here's a picture:

So pretty. It looks like the Rexburg temple on the outside, but it is totally different on the inside. And I love the Celestial room, but then, who doesn't love the Celestial room in a temple.

Comments
Post a Comment