The Exciting Things I'm Doing with My Life
Happy Valentine's Day! I did have plans today to make homemade twix bars, but they fell through. Instead, Krystle and I got pizza (I know, so not boot camp appropriate) and spent the evening with Sam and Dean Winchester. I did get some Valentine's from some kids at the school. Super sweet. Nothing really says you're loved like a foam teddy bear holding a pencil from a child. They are adorable. Also, some of the girls had their hair done so it looked like a heart. So cute.
Boot camp this week will hopefully be more successful than last. Right? Right. Of course, I have eaten candy and pizza today, but it is Tuesday. I have time to make it up.
Oh, gross, just ate a banana flavored conversation heart. Also, one of the hearts says "don't tell." Isn't that like saying "I'm ashamed of you"? Offensive hearts. One also says "got cha" not "got ya" or "got you," but "got cha." What is really weird about that heart is that it sounds like something a stalker might say. Creepy. So it the one that says "ur mine." I really want to know whose job it is to pick the sayings for these hearts and steal his or her job. How much fun would that be? Having the job, that is. Of course, stealing it could also be fun...
Other useless things I've doing with my life include visiting time wasting websites and pinterest. One of these websites is called awkwardfamilyphotos.com (another is actually called iwastesomuchtime.com, which is nice of them to let you know it really is just a waste of time). So, I've been saving some of my favorite awkward family photos and will now share the joy of awkwardness with you all.

So, this is just kind of an example of what you first think when you visit this website, "Why would someone do that?" Just get that question out of the way now, because there are no answers that adequately explain why.

I know what you're thinking,"I don't see anything awkward about that?" Because who doesn't find it perfectly normal to take a family picture in the bathroom staring at dad on the toilet?

I'm pretty sure this falls more under the "Creepy" category than the "awkward" one. Of course, the dad is the head of the house, so maybe that's what they were aiming for, that or poster for a horror movie.

This one I do not understand at all. Yet at the same time, I really want someone I know to do this.

So, is this a family trying to get into someone else's house, their own, or do they really just like to look through windows. None of the options makes this picture less awkward.

I feel like this picture is two random people who didn't want to pay the price of a portrait on their own, so they decided to split it down the middle. Which is also what you could do with this photograph.

This one is just awesome. Who cares if there are children in the way? She's going to catch that bouquet.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The BABY!!!!!!

This one is just a little too weird. I almost feel like they are begging, but their clothes don't suggest homeless.

Onion blossom? Or naked baby in flower?

I'm sorry, but I think all pregnant naked belly pictures are awkward. Adding the other children just multiples that feeling.

I love the shorts. Love them.

Creeper much? Or maybe they really love hide-and-seek. In that case, the mom is totally winning.

There are a surprisingly large number of these bride-in-groom's-head pictures. I'm so glad these are not in style anymore. But I might do one anyway, because it's so creepy weird that it's awesome.

Who else wants to tape a baby to a window now? Oh... that's just me a guess.

Last, but definitely not least, I've found Nacho! "Chancho, I need to barrow some sweats."
Well, I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did. Happy Valentine's day! Don't be too crazy, and remember: every awkward moment can be cherished forever if caught on film. Love y'all!
Boot camp this week will hopefully be more successful than last. Right? Right. Of course, I have eaten candy and pizza today, but it is Tuesday. I have time to make it up.
Oh, gross, just ate a banana flavored conversation heart. Also, one of the hearts says "don't tell." Isn't that like saying "I'm ashamed of you"? Offensive hearts. One also says "got cha" not "got ya" or "got you," but "got cha." What is really weird about that heart is that it sounds like something a stalker might say. Creepy. So it the one that says "ur mine." I really want to know whose job it is to pick the sayings for these hearts and steal his or her job. How much fun would that be? Having the job, that is. Of course, stealing it could also be fun...
Other useless things I've doing with my life include visiting time wasting websites and pinterest. One of these websites is called awkwardfamilyphotos.com (another is actually called iwastesomuchtime.com, which is nice of them to let you know it really is just a waste of time). So, I've been saving some of my favorite awkward family photos and will now share the joy of awkwardness with you all.

So, this is just kind of an example of what you first think when you visit this website, "Why would someone do that?" Just get that question out of the way now, because there are no answers that adequately explain why.

I know what you're thinking,"I don't see anything awkward about that?" Because who doesn't find it perfectly normal to take a family picture in the bathroom staring at dad on the toilet?

I'm pretty sure this falls more under the "Creepy" category than the "awkward" one. Of course, the dad is the head of the house, so maybe that's what they were aiming for, that or poster for a horror movie.

This one I do not understand at all. Yet at the same time, I really want someone I know to do this.

So, is this a family trying to get into someone else's house, their own, or do they really just like to look through windows. None of the options makes this picture less awkward.

I feel like this picture is two random people who didn't want to pay the price of a portrait on their own, so they decided to split it down the middle. Which is also what you could do with this photograph.

This one is just awesome. Who cares if there are children in the way? She's going to catch that bouquet.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. The BABY!!!!!!

This one is just a little too weird. I almost feel like they are begging, but their clothes don't suggest homeless.

Onion blossom? Or naked baby in flower?

I'm sorry, but I think all pregnant naked belly pictures are awkward. Adding the other children just multiples that feeling.

I love the shorts. Love them.

Creeper much? Or maybe they really love hide-and-seek. In that case, the mom is totally winning.

There are a surprisingly large number of these bride-in-groom's-head pictures. I'm so glad these are not in style anymore. But I might do one anyway, because it's so creepy weird that it's awesome.

Who else wants to tape a baby to a window now? Oh... that's just me a guess.

Last, but definitely not least, I've found Nacho! "Chancho, I need to barrow some sweats."
Well, I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did. Happy Valentine's day! Don't be too crazy, and remember: every awkward moment can be cherished forever if caught on film. Love y'all!

Hahaha, Jason and I discovered awkwardfamilyphotos.com probably a year ago, and we spent like 2 hours just laughing hysterically at all the ridiculous pictures! Love it.
ReplyDeleteRach that was better than star wars. I was laughing out loud. Did they really tape a baby to the window?
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe that they taped that baby to a window. That was the craziest thing I have ever seen. ever. and i blew boot camp this weekend too, I think I just ate five avocados.
ReplyDelete