Laugh
I should totally be asleep because I have work in the morning, but well I'm not. You know those days when you just really need a good laugh? Well, lucky for you all, I'm hilarious or at least good at finding hilarious things on the Internet.
Let's start with a classic, shall we...

Classic Disney. Sure, when I heard this as a child I had no idea why it was funny, but my children will know because they will be the children of an art history major. I actually watched this movie recently with friends and was cracking up at this scene mumbling about art history jokes. Sometimes it amazes me that I have friends.

Probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Whenever someone says potatoes, this goes through my mind pretty much every, single time. Also, potatoes are awesome, and so is Sam.

This because I'm half Mexican and Canada jokes always crack me up. Mostly because I had a roommate from Canada, and. Would always make fun of her. Nicely of course. She was awesome.

Love these. You have probably all seen them, but c'mon, Thor texting whales to Bruce Banner. This is good stuff. Especially when you totally read it in Thor's voice. Haha.

Star Wars. And Jesus. Totally awesome.

Because I can see this happening often in the Bat Cave. Superman waiting for Batman to do his detective thing, so they can stop villains from doing villainous things. Not even realizing that he is driving Batman crazy with his singing. Hahaha. And Nightwing would totally do it on purpose to annoy Batman. And I feel like a major nerd right now... That's okay, it's still hilarious.

I think we need to all start doing this because really... Hahahahaha.

This just outright made me laugh.

I love how this is so true. I know I tend to be a lot meaning to my friends than to people I actually like.... Maybe I should work on that instead of finding it funny.

And last but not least. Why? Because what she said is completely true and childhood memories.
Well, thanks for indulging me. I needed a good laugh and someone to share it with (laughing alone is a little be sad in a way). Also, I realized looking through this post that half these jokes are about really geeky things. It's a good thing you guys already know this about me. Hahahahaha. Okay, I am obviously tired and really need to go to sleep now.
DDoG:
Funny things and funny people. And a sense of humor because some people actually don't have those, and I would die without mine.
Let's start with a classic, shall we...

Classic Disney. Sure, when I heard this as a child I had no idea why it was funny, but my children will know because they will be the children of an art history major. I actually watched this movie recently with friends and was cracking up at this scene mumbling about art history jokes. Sometimes it amazes me that I have friends.

Probably one of my favorite scenes in the movie. Whenever someone says potatoes, this goes through my mind pretty much every, single time. Also, potatoes are awesome, and so is Sam.

This because I'm half Mexican and Canada jokes always crack me up. Mostly because I had a roommate from Canada, and. Would always make fun of her. Nicely of course. She was awesome.

Love these. You have probably all seen them, but c'mon, Thor texting whales to Bruce Banner. This is good stuff. Especially when you totally read it in Thor's voice. Haha.

Star Wars. And Jesus. Totally awesome.

Because I can see this happening often in the Bat Cave. Superman waiting for Batman to do his detective thing, so they can stop villains from doing villainous things. Not even realizing that he is driving Batman crazy with his singing. Hahaha. And Nightwing would totally do it on purpose to annoy Batman. And I feel like a major nerd right now... That's okay, it's still hilarious.

I think we need to all start doing this because really... Hahahahaha.

This just outright made me laugh.

I love how this is so true. I know I tend to be a lot meaning to my friends than to people I actually like.... Maybe I should work on that instead of finding it funny.

And last but not least. Why? Because what she said is completely true and childhood memories.
Well, thanks for indulging me. I needed a good laugh and someone to share it with (laughing alone is a little be sad in a way). Also, I realized looking through this post that half these jokes are about really geeky things. It's a good thing you guys already know this about me. Hahahahaha. Okay, I am obviously tired and really need to go to sleep now.
DDoG:
Funny things and funny people. And a sense of humor because some people actually don't have those, and I would die without mine.

:) Have you seen Garfield minus Garfield? One of my favorite webcomics. Google it.
ReplyDelete