Quiver
I discovered that the dictionary.com app is pretty awesome. Why? Because if you shake the iPad it will give you a random word. And now that I am thinking about how I was thinking that is really cool I realize that I am a huge nerd. I also feel like the app should allow you to just look up words alphabetically, like you can do in a real dictionary. It's annoying.
Now, why is this post titled quiver. It was the first 'q' word to come up when I was shaking for a random word. Why a 'q' word? You ask. Well, if you notice for the month of May my posts have been thus: Laugh, Mothers, Nanny, Phobias. Leaving out the 'o' these are in alphabetical order. Didn't even mean to do that. Again I am thinking that thinking this is awesome, speaks again of my extreme nerdyness (that is not a real word, so should I spell it with an 'i' instead... Nope leaving the 'y'). I guess I could have thought of a 'q' word that actually had something to do with something to do with my life... I think that sentence might be awkward (I've actually always found the word awkward to look awkward. Awkward). Wait. I'll try shaking dictionary.com again. Two shakes.
Pause in looking for a new 'q' word because mathematize came up. I think that might be one of the best words ever. Say it out loud. Say it. It's fun.
Also found rockoon. What is a rockoon? Ummm only the coolest thing ever. A rocket launched from a balloon at high altitudes. Whoever decided to name that a rockoon was a genius.
Bully beef: canned or pickled beef. Does that sound like the most disgusting thing you have ever heard of? Yeah, pretty sure it does.
C'mon elusive 'q'! Where are you?
A roman pace is equal to about 58 inches.
Saltie: an ocean going sailor. Not to be confused with saltines which are delicious with cheese.
Gluey is a word? This sounds like something a 3 year old would say.
Amitate: a close social relation between a PATERNAL aunt and her niece. Does that mean there is a different word for the same situation with a MATERNAL aunt? And if so, what is it?
Oh my gosh, I know there is more than one word that starts with the letter 'q' in the English language. What is wrong with you, dictionary.com?
Foggage? This is getting ridiculous.
Whangydoodle. Whangydoodle. WHANGYDOODLE!
Whizzo.
Wobbly.
Whacky.
Hexosan: any group of hemicelluloses that hydrolyze to hexoses. What does that even mean?
Red hot mama.
Ripplet.
QUAQUAVERSAL!!!!!!!!!!! And it somehow feels incredibly appropriate for this post.
What have we learned from all this?
1. Rachael should never write when it's 3am, and she has nothing specific to talk about except for the fact that she found something stupid on her iPad.
2. Dictionary.com believes 'w' words can only be ridiculous.
3. There are far too many words that start with the letters 'a' and 'c'. I'm not joking. It was like every other word.
4. My arms are out of shape.
5. I need a life.
And so, I will now post some things that are funny, so this was not a total waste of your time.

I think I love this.

Kind of makes me love Daniel Radcliffe. And while we are on the subject.

Oh Zuko.
Prepare yourselves for this next one. I laughed for about ten minutes after seeing it. I cried I laughed so hard. Just thinking about it know brings tears to my eyes. Are you ready?

LOOK AT THAT FACE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm okay. *snort* haha. Oh I can't stop. *snort* BAHAHAHA. *giggle* Deep breath, Rachael. Deep breath. Oh my gosh, I have to stop looking at it. Haha. Heehee. *snort* Whoo. I'm done.
Well, now you all know I am actually crazy. Also, this is pretty much how my mind is all the time.
OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T GET OVER IT. *Collapses in a fit of giggles.*
I need to end this. Please, don't let this scare you away. (His face. Hahahahaha.)
DDoG:
That I somehow still have friends.
*snort*
Now, why is this post titled quiver. It was the first 'q' word to come up when I was shaking for a random word. Why a 'q' word? You ask. Well, if you notice for the month of May my posts have been thus: Laugh, Mothers, Nanny, Phobias. Leaving out the 'o' these are in alphabetical order. Didn't even mean to do that. Again I am thinking that thinking this is awesome, speaks again of my extreme nerdyness (that is not a real word, so should I spell it with an 'i' instead... Nope leaving the 'y'). I guess I could have thought of a 'q' word that actually had something to do with something to do with my life... I think that sentence might be awkward (I've actually always found the word awkward to look awkward. Awkward). Wait. I'll try shaking dictionary.com again. Two shakes.
Pause in looking for a new 'q' word because mathematize came up. I think that might be one of the best words ever. Say it out loud. Say it. It's fun.
Also found rockoon. What is a rockoon? Ummm only the coolest thing ever. A rocket launched from a balloon at high altitudes. Whoever decided to name that a rockoon was a genius.
Bully beef: canned or pickled beef. Does that sound like the most disgusting thing you have ever heard of? Yeah, pretty sure it does.
C'mon elusive 'q'! Where are you?
A roman pace is equal to about 58 inches.
Saltie: an ocean going sailor. Not to be confused with saltines which are delicious with cheese.
Gluey is a word? This sounds like something a 3 year old would say.
Amitate: a close social relation between a PATERNAL aunt and her niece. Does that mean there is a different word for the same situation with a MATERNAL aunt? And if so, what is it?
Oh my gosh, I know there is more than one word that starts with the letter 'q' in the English language. What is wrong with you, dictionary.com?
Foggage? This is getting ridiculous.
Whangydoodle. Whangydoodle. WHANGYDOODLE!
Whizzo.
Wobbly.
Whacky.
Hexosan: any group of hemicelluloses that hydrolyze to hexoses. What does that even mean?
Red hot mama.
Ripplet.
QUAQUAVERSAL!!!!!!!!!!! And it somehow feels incredibly appropriate for this post.
What have we learned from all this?
1. Rachael should never write when it's 3am, and she has nothing specific to talk about except for the fact that she found something stupid on her iPad.
2. Dictionary.com believes 'w' words can only be ridiculous.
3. There are far too many words that start with the letters 'a' and 'c'. I'm not joking. It was like every other word.
4. My arms are out of shape.
5. I need a life.
And so, I will now post some things that are funny, so this was not a total waste of your time.

I think I love this.

Kind of makes me love Daniel Radcliffe. And while we are on the subject.

Oh Zuko.
Prepare yourselves for this next one. I laughed for about ten minutes after seeing it. I cried I laughed so hard. Just thinking about it know brings tears to my eyes. Are you ready?

LOOK AT THAT FACE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm okay. *snort* haha. Oh I can't stop. *snort* BAHAHAHA. *giggle* Deep breath, Rachael. Deep breath. Oh my gosh, I have to stop looking at it. Haha. Heehee. *snort* Whoo. I'm done.
Well, now you all know I am actually crazy. Also, this is pretty much how my mind is all the time.
OH MY GOSH, I CAN'T GET OVER IT. *Collapses in a fit of giggles.*
I need to end this. Please, don't let this scare you away. (His face. Hahahahaha.)
DDoG:
That I somehow still have friends.
*snort*

Rach you crack me up. That last picture was funny, but your comment is what made me laugh the most. I woke up at 5 am this morning because I fell asleep on the couch. I decided to stay up to get some stuff done before the girls wake up. TIme is now 7:30 and I am ready for a nap. What was I thinking! love ya
ReplyDeleteThe Mulan-Zuko one is too small. :(
ReplyDelete