Star Trek

(S and T in the same post. Awesome.)

Yesterday I went to see Star Trek: Into Darkness. Was it awesome? Ummm, yes. Yes it was.


Benedict. Need I say more. And the poster is in Spanish. Awesome.

I went with Krystle, and after we went to Wal-Mart, so Krystle could buy the first Star Trek. Then we went home and watched it. Then we watched some of the old tv series. That's how good it was. It turned into a Star Trek day. I have never been a Trekkie, and I don't think I'll ever be hardcore, but it is something I believe I could get into. Because I need one more geeky obsession in my life. Haha.

In other news, I am thinking of doing an Internet fast. The fact that I really don't want to do it and the fact that I feel like it would be really hard probably means it should happen. Bah. What do you all think? Also, if I do it, how long should it be? Bah. Pain in the butt. Feels like something I should do, so I should probably do it. I'll just miss you guys. So much. No decisions yet. I'll wait for your thoughts on the matter.


Sometimes I think this is me.

Go see Star Trek: Into Darkness.

DDoG:
Bishops. Specifically, my bishop, Bishop Boyle.

Comments

  1. Star Trek 2 was truly awesome. I just saw it yesterday myself. Benedict was truly awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts