Nanny

I am working as a nanny right now (and yes, I am at work, but the baby is sleeping). It's probably one of the best jobs ever (unless you don't like kids). Wanna here how my days go? Of course you do.

So I get there about 7:45 and usually end up feeding Carlee while her mom finishes getting ready for work. Then we play for a while. At 9-9:30-ish I feed her a bottle (or try to, sometimes she only drinks like an once) and put her down for a nap. The nap lasts anywhere from an hour to three (it's usually about two hours). I get her up and feed her lunch. We play some more and go on a walk if the weather is nice. When we get back, she plays and I lounge on the couch. Then I feed her another bottle (again, try too) and put her down for another nap that last about two hours (unless she took a three hour nap, then it's usually about an hour). When she wakes up, she gets a snack and we play until her parents get home. Then I go home. Pretty chill.

There is usually at least four hours of my work day were I can do whatever I want (I tend to take a nap when she naps). On top of that, Carlee is the chillest baby ever. She's calm and happy and never cries. In all the time I have been watching her, I think she's cried for a total of maybe an hour and that was when she was a little sick. Even when she is awake, she's pretty content to just play be herself with her toys. I'll read or watch Netflix. Is it bad that I don't feel like I'm working at all? Hahaha.

And here are some pictures of her because she is also pretty cute.


Yep, a little red head.


I couldn't get a really good one of her toothless grin. It's hilarious.


And here is a little stream that we cross over on our walks. It's actually just in the neighborhood. They have a paved trail that's pretty nice when you are pushing a stroller.

The only thing that is bad about this job is that it's only part time. But what are you going to do? Now you all know what I do Mondays, Wednesdays and every other Friday. 'Cause I know you were all dying to know. Hahaha. Have an awesome Monday!

DDoG:
My job. And babies because they are adorable.

Comments

  1. Walks with babies are the best. I'm loving that stream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute red head I hope I get one in my future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts