Ahhh, this computer is going crazy and stuff.

November 17: sisters. Especially ones who let you crash their lives. Haha. I got to spend the whole weekend hanging out with two of my sisters. Lots of fun, bowling, movies, late night "nacho libre" quote door attacks. Haha. All the good things in life.

So I do need to tell about the whole nocho thing. So Kate and Kels had me over for the weekend because the love me (of course) and Becky and Kyle were out of town. So Friday we went to the store for snacks (we were having a movie night) and we see these caramel popcorn things shared like corn. This of course made of thing of Nacho ("Get that corn out of my face!") and decide to prank their hometeachers. (I actually don't think I have home teachers at the moment. Sad.) So Saturday we bought the corn and made a bunch of little signs with wonderful Nacho quotes. It's probably one of the strangest "attacks" I've ever done. Kels even taped the corn things to the door. Hahah. It's a good thing that their home teachers already know that they are crazy. Exciting adventures. MWahaha.

I love my life.

Comments

Popular Posts