Yes I skipped a few days. Shoot me.
November 7: Missionaries. Okay so I know I'm biased, I'm an RM. Haha. But seriously, I love them. Their spirit and energy and love for the Lord. Makes me teary-eyed just thinking about it. I will now resolve to show my gratitude by actually writing some missionaries that I know. A missionary can always use letters.
Here are a few things just to make up for missing the last few days: Temples, the Internet, texting, and invitations.
Also congrats to my sister, Katelyn, who ran a half marathon and kicked it's butt. Woot.
November 7: Missionaries. Okay so I know I'm biased, I'm an RM. Haha. But seriously, I love them. Their spirit and energy and love for the Lord. Makes me teary-eyed just thinking about it. I will now resolve to show my gratitude by actually writing some missionaries that I know. A missionary can always use letters.
Here are a few things just to make up for missing the last few days: Temples, the Internet, texting, and invitations.
Also congrats to my sister, Katelyn, who ran a half marathon and kicked it's butt. Woot.

Comments
Post a Comment