How horrible am I?

Noevember 25: Thanksgiving day! Woot. Woot. It's tomorrow. I really enjoy thanksgiving. Mom, dad and Joe are coming down which means party time. I'm excited. Plus there's the wonderful food and spirit of thanksgiving. Who couldn't love it? Crazy people. Although I have no idea what we are actually doing. No one really tells me, but that's okay, it doesn't really matter as long as the fam can be together. Super fantastic fun. Haha.

In other news I saw New Moon. Much better than the first one. A million times better. I still say it's because you really didn't see Edward much and they seem to give him all the cheesiest lines. So said. Poor cheesy-line guy. I did like the wolves although the graphics were okay. They legs were always a bit off, looked a little noodle-ly. But you can only expect so much. Gotta love the not so great movies they make these days. Or books they write. Which remminds me, I have to check out the Hunger Games. I heard they're amazing. Can't wait to read them. Ta.

Comments

Popular Posts