Slacker to the core.

November 8 and 9: Blessings and perfect schedules. So well, being grateful for blessings is obvious. I probably should have put priesthood in home, but same difference. And of course a perfect schedule. I got to sign up for classes and it I don't change anything I will have a five day weekend every week this next semester. How awesome is that. I'll tell you, it would be more awesome if I had a car cause then I could go whenever wherever I wanted on the weekends, but you can't have everything. I am now going to tell you my perfectly wonderful schedule and show how packed my Tuesdays and Thursdays will be.

So every tt I have:
8-9:30am - New Testament (Best way to start your day)
9:45-11:15 am - Adv Writing (GE that I have to take)
11:30- 1pm - Creative Writing (possibility for my minor/cluster thing)
3:15-4:45pm - Baroque Art (for major and I'm super excited for that one)
I also have Art Seminar five times throughout the semester Thursday nights and a web class.

It's packed but beautiful. Haha. I'm so excited to go back to school. I believe I'm getting a little stir crazy now. Haha. Yep I love signing up for classes and the start of a new semester. Woot.

Also, my heart is feeling black today, thus the change from happy green. Not that I'm unhappy, I just think sometimes you need a little doom and gloom. That's what makes life fun.

Comments

Popular Posts