November

So it's November. The month of giving thanks. Okay, so really we should always give thanks and in November there's only one day of thanks, but that's beside the point. In this month of thanks I will be writing one thing I'm grateful for every day. why? Because I can and it's fun, especially on those random days were random things are the object of thanks. What? and yes I know it's actually Monday, but close enough. Let's just pretend.

November 1: Brother-in-laws. I've been thinking about this today and realized I have the coolest brother-in-laws ever. Seriously. They're awesome. It's having older brothers when you've never had them before and it's great. I love them.

Ha. Too bad they will probably never read this. That's okay, they know I think they're great, possibly. I'll inform them at some point. Anyway, it's late and I need to start getting to bed earlier. I've become a crazy night owl. Not good. Mah. Tah tah lovelies.

note: I didn't know my sister had a blog and accidentally posted this on hers. Haha. Made me laugh.

Comments

Popular Posts