November something...: Joseph, as in my brother. Haha. He's a crack up. I love that kid. Also baked potatoes. So good. Very tasty and you can put whatever you want on them. The perfect family meal, unless someone doesn't like potatoes. Which, way someome wouldn't like potatoes is beyond me. Crazies.

Yeah, lame post. No thought's are coming to my mind. Probably because I watched a whole season of csi with my sister yesterday. Bad idea, but now it's over and we don't have to worry about it anymore. Hahaha. Good times.

Comments

  1. Baked potatoes are awesome, and yes you can put anything on them, but the sad thing is, you would probably only put salt and pepper! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could watch an entire season of anything with my sister...

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I think you were there when I told someone that we don't eat potatoes very much in my family and they said "If you don't eat potatoes, what do you eat with your meal? (insert guffaw laced with 'how utterly ridiculous' attitude) SALAD?!" to which I replied. "Yes."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts