Just had some time to kill...
Hola peeps. So, I have a little bit before I go out to dinner with some friends (I know, be proud), and I wanted to share some things that make me laugh. Enjoy.

Hahaha. Okay, so the actual line from the movie (LOTR) is "One does not simply walk into Mordor." But people like to use it for all kinds of things. This is one of my favorites.

It's a little depressing, but funny at the same time because I do this. Haha. So sad.

This made me laugh because I had honestly never thought about it, but it's true. Why were they so excited?

Ha. And so true.

Okay, two days before I read this, I did this. And then I felt old.

If you don't watch the show Supernatural, this probably won't be as funny. But really, what is more jubilant than this picture?

On my mission when I was with Ashlie (Hna Lohner) and Joriann (Hna McGrath), we created what we called Carne Babies, babies who loved meat. This is a real life Carne Baby. Totally made my day.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I think I might be too sarcastic...

I've put this up here before, but I really love it. And won't it. Haha. Poor T-Rex. Plus, it makes me think of Meet the Robinsons. Awesome movie. Go watch it if you haven't yet.
Well, that concludes Random Things that Make Rachael Laugh. Come back again.

Hahaha. Okay, so the actual line from the movie (LOTR) is "One does not simply walk into Mordor." But people like to use it for all kinds of things. This is one of my favorites.

It's a little depressing, but funny at the same time because I do this. Haha. So sad.

This made me laugh because I had honestly never thought about it, but it's true. Why were they so excited?

Ha. And so true.

Okay, two days before I read this, I did this. And then I felt old.

If you don't watch the show Supernatural, this probably won't be as funny. But really, what is more jubilant than this picture?

On my mission when I was with Ashlie (Hna Lohner) and Joriann (Hna McGrath), we created what we called Carne Babies, babies who loved meat. This is a real life Carne Baby. Totally made my day.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I think I might be too sarcastic...

I've put this up here before, but I really love it. And won't it. Haha. Poor T-Rex. Plus, it makes me think of Meet the Robinsons. Awesome movie. Go watch it if you haven't yet.
Well, that concludes Random Things that Make Rachael Laugh. Come back again.

I love the last one. And I always think of Meet the Robinson's too! I love that movie. So great.
ReplyDelete